Sunday, November 27, 2005

Whoa.. Grad Nite was fun!

Yesterday was damn interesting. I was damn excited. At abt 5pm i started to get into my clothes... Was wondering if i would look good or not.. hehe. So i was ready by 6pm. Had to call for the Mercedes cab... and i had to call twice, once from my home to J8 to collect the Holland Blue Roses... Then, from J8 to sch. Well, i did have a great entrance. Nice nice.

Soon, i met Hannah Lim... my date for the night ... and well everyone else. Everyone kept complimenting me abt me outfit.. Haha. Tell me abt the talk of the nite.... hehe. Well, i guess, i do like the lime light. Juz to name a few ppl who said i looked nice... Mr Chua... Ms Santa, Ms Lim.... blah blah.



Well, i wanted to make a blod statement, and i guess i did. Firstly, i guess i'm the only guy with a bouquet. Then came the surprise. And guess wat, none of my fellow graduates knew about it.

Hannah Ee helped me to keep a 1meter tall bear. and guess wat... it was like a fairytale. I walked into the hall with the bear, obviously i'm the only one with such a big gift, then, i kinda got the attention of everyone. All guess wat was going on. Hannah Lim, and lots of others were dancing. Then, the rest moved away, leaving Hannah and Me. So romantic.. hehe. Then i gave her the bear. That was so damn nice. Hehe. Soon after, ppl were like, "where you got the bear from", "first the flowers, then the bear". . . hehe.

Well, i'll never forget that nite. i had lots of fun... and sadly no kisses, but juz a hug. sigh. awww.

Okie, yah, i should also thank my parents for their help.. hehe. Well, juz several hundread dollars. Hehe. The total figures, including the gifts, were kinda like huge.. 3/4 of 1k. Well i guess its well spent. I had a wonderful night. And i'm sure i made an impression. Haha. Tell me abt getting the lime light....

No comments: