Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Its Been Awhile....

Its seems like so long... suddenly i feel a chill, I'm all alone in this world? Am i? Well, these were the inspirations for my past movies... Making videos was a major part of sec sch life. I loved every second of it... From the discussions to the arguments to the final movie.. Now that its all done, i've been so free.

Its been a while since i met my classmates, and even the sva crew. It feels strange.. its happening, and i'm feeling it.. I have left the school. That feeling i didnt fully experience even on grad nite... Why now? The Emptiness. The Void Space.

In my four years in KCP, i've had made some friends, some enemies... some experiences... The first day i walked into sch was funny, all the rush here and there... The simple icebreakers. The little fun... Soon the work started, n the exams came in.. Sec 2 was THE year, where we had to split in the end, from Truth to Love... The year where i told Joanne that ...... nvm, its over.

I wondered what it would be like, once again, to be in a new class, with someother ppl.. The Sec 3 camp was a really fun one, a time where i got to know my new class better... So the talking started... then we couldnt stop talking.. Haha.

Sec 4 was the most imp year... the O Lvl, sigh, its the year where i also start work on the project "The Disc". Directing was always fun... Being part of a wacky production group was even better... The crew soon became like a family... with its daily meetings... Besides these ppl, i also got to know ppl like Alex, Yu Ting, Josh and Hannah better... We like formed a group in the side of the class.. All the fun we had... Whenever we spotted an MRT go by, its was like " Look, MRT! Ahhh!" Well, then there was all the fun talk n jokes, the good times n the bad ones... N Hannah, thanks for being there for me..

Well, now, i'm all alone at home, was juz chattin wif teddy on msn.... Its juz so lonely.. (i hate that song) Life seems so empty. I havent seen a fren arnd. Sigh...

I wonder why this has to happen... Well, life goes on they say...really whats gonna happen? Juz these months seems like a long time... and there's still more months to go... What am i gonna do when i get my results?

All i can do now is wonder....

No comments: