Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Another Week...

Its been awhile since my last post. I've been kinda busy this week. Got lots of stuff to do...

Life has been interesting. I met some of the 4 love /05 ppl today. Its really nice to see everyone. Really fun.

Work has been exciting? Haha. I didn't know i actually had so much of say. Surprising. Having a business in front of you is always exciting. Its now all about the choice i got to make. Now, what am i going to do. I love film and PR. I love the family business.

The answer is obvious. Is it?

Not really. I face a dozen problems. I am already finding some modules tough. I've got to balance work and study. And it ain't easy when the job isn't fixed. Generally, i do alot of different things in a day, from basic office work to being in the field or making coffee and kaya toast. Then I've also got to study about the pest and stuff, when I'm free.

Ain't life so colourful, yet plain.


Empty spaces - what are we living for
Abandoned places - I guess we know the score
On and on, does anybody know what we are looking for...

Another hero, another mindless crime
Behind the curtain, in the pantomime
Hold the line, does anybody want to take it anymore

The show must go on,
The show must go on

No comments: