Sunday, December 03, 2006

Titles?

Its juz another week.. I've been really too busy to blog.. Haha.

This week was juz as fast paced. But friday seemed like THE day. The one i want to just stop everything and relax. But nope...

I got up extra early, b'cos it the first day of the month... So MUST go to the office. I arrived at bedok, helped out with some stuff, then left at about 8. I meet Sebas in J8 soon after. Then we went to the near by S11. We bought 2 bottles of of Tiger Beer... for 20cents. Empty Bottles lah. After that, we went to KCP and had some filming until about 6. Then back to J8 for some discussions/lunch/coffee.

And then... had to go to class. I so wanted to go home first, to get my books and stuff. But i did'nt. So there goes Siti's present.. collecting dust for another day. Haha. Aft class, i was supposed to go to bukit batok for ally's b'day. But all plans had gone wrong. Leaving me and Tesh wif a cake for Siti...

Surprise.

Sat was a little diff... I got up at abt 12.30. Obviously i did'nt go to work. Juz sleep and sleep some more.Then in the evening i was supposed to go to my sis house for some prayers.. but nope. My dad called and said that i had to accompany him for a D&D. I was the youngest there... Like the next is abt 5-10yrs older. Haha. It nice to see how "networking" works.

Interesting.

No comments: