Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2007

Its 2007.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I was at Genting to usher in the New Year... as usual, i love that place. Its cool. Really.

My family and i arrived there early in the morning on Sunday, New Years Eve. Soon we found ourselves having lunch at the Coffee Terrace. Soon after, checking in. I just couldn't wait for dinner at the Imperial Rama Restaurant at the Highlands Hotel...

My Family

Myself

the RM180 per bowl - "Shark wateva"

Had such a good time at Genting. The dinner got us into the party's for free. But who can resist fireworks. . . at such close proximity. . . I guess safety was a secondary concern.

New Year's Day was just relaxing... The hydro bath therapy at the M Spa was just wonderful . . .
After the Hydro bath therapy


Soon it was time to return home... And back to that way of life.

School. Work.

~I must be thankful~

No comments: