Saturday, February 17, 2007

DIGITAL IMAGES

Don't I just love photos.

Images - Frozen In Time


COLOURS
Soon after a short burst of rain, there is a wonderful display of colours in the sky; A rainbow. Something i have not seen in a long time.

Unfortunately, I have lost the high resolution file.


SPEED
I took this picture while traveling in the back of a lorry, along a highway. Each car drove past us with such a style, all the headlights shining on us. Bright lights against a dark night.


ART
This is a picture I took when I went down to Chinatown days before Chinese New Year. The place seemed to be full of activity. People rushing to buy goods, while students take a tour of the area. Amongst all this excitement, this artist is able to capture the scene, patiently. He has an eye for detail and carefully places each stroke. It is such a rare sight for me.

No comments: