Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A first...

Saturday...

Went out to PS with someone! Had a great time. Watched Spidey 3 at 12.50am... So had lots of time before the movie. But i actually had nothing much to say. Or maybe i was just speechless. I wonder. The movie was interesting. The time was just so much more. I finally got home at 4+ am.

Sunday...

An average Sunday. I got up late. Duh, slept only at 4+ am. My sis n bro-in-law stayed over. I got just in time for tea.. about 3pm. Then i suggested that my family should go to the beach with the dog. And also for my grandfather. So we did, we went down to ECP. The wind was nice. The view was totally wonderful. The colours in the sky. I managed to take a picture of a rainbow. True beauty!

Monday...

Start of a new module. Marketing. Seems interesting, and i really hope that it would be. I wonder if there's going to be a practical project. Hum.

Well, media law class was the usual. I went in late, and the whole class was waiting for me to start (only got 4 other students - its a "class"). Aww. Actually it was cos the visualizer was not up and running. I think it needs my magic fingers. TA-DA!

After class, went down to Mac at Bishan with .... nvm. It was dinner. Had a great time. Drew a face on a nugget. The talking nugget. Not bad, yummy.

Eventually i got a bus. Reached home slightly after 12mn.

No comments: