Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Define

What do you consider as stress?

School work, test, exams, projects, job related works...
And sadly, i don't ever tell everyone everything; Sooo not into publicity.

I feel like i'm stuck.
I know what want. I know what i need. And what my parents need.
But its not like i don't want to do anything.

Who do you spill your worries onto when everyone spills theirs on you?
Maybe its that "smile just for others to see", then even when i do say something,
people may just shove it off, not believing.

Anyways, just a few more days to my birthday.
And here's a wish list.

1. Dinner with family + special aunt (hope its at Batam/Bintan)
2. Fix laptop key. (Includes Apple Vouchers +++)
3. I want a holiday!!!!
4. PS3 (I know i wont use it anyway!)
5. Cash/ Cheque/ Credit Transfer welcome.

Its not much of a birthday list; i know.

No comments: