Wednesday, October 03, 2007

You've got me all wrong.

Another day... middle of the week.

Mr Bitchy No. 1 owes me lunch now, cos i actually reached school earlier!!!

Realized that people build up and bottle up their anger/hate/frustration.
Sometimes it motivates people to be better and achieve higher.
Sometimes it goes all wrong.. the lust for vengeance.

Do i believe what i hear?

Stressed. Lots of things going on.
Realized that i must always have my priorities rite.

Money makes the world go round.
I need to start working. Seriously.
Everywhere i turn, i see expenses.

Music to my ears.
My headphones died on me today.
I think its the 3rd pair i'd had this year.
My train and bus rides suddenly become boring.
Like i wait, and wait some more...

Design.
I've been wanting to print a tee for some, for sometime now already...
Hope to get it done over the weekend... Expect it to look totally funny.

No comments: