Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Its My B'day

WHOA.... Its finally my b'day.It is the most interesting day of my life. Had lots of fun.The day stared slowly. BORING. I could not wait for school to end. Once it eventually did, there was DNT. I finally made a simple frame.. I still have more stuff to do. I would really like to thank Mr Chua for helping me, and he is even coming back to sch on Teacher's Day.....

After DNT, i rushed home and expected a surprise, but nope, there was nothin. Sigh. Later in the evening my family, frenz and relations went out for a huge dinner -> No wonder i can't loose weight <- After dinner, i reali had a surprise. It was great. It was well planned. Usually my cous and i do the planning for others, this time it was all for me. I felt really great...hehe. Its a great night!!

HUM. I wonder what will happen tmr. What should i wear? Ahh ... I still have to walk 2km. Its gonna be hot. Well, i'm reali tired.. GTG!

No comments: