Thursday, September 01, 2005

Had Lots Of Fun Todaay!!!!

Ello all!! I had lots of fun today... I woke up damn late today n had to rush off to sch, "but wat the for", i had time for lunch n slowly walk around J8 then go to sch. I finallly, finished the base of my DNT artifact. I still have to complete more stuff, especially my folio. After DNT, my frenz and i went to J8. Its was already about 6pm...

Then, we had dinner at the J8 foodcourt. We ate some teppanyaki stuff. It was damn spicy... After dinner, we were too free so we decided to go and watch a movie. We all watched " The Perfect Catch" It is a really funny movie... especially the gym scene. Hehe.

After the movie, well the fun was about over. And guess wat, i hope that this person i asked will go wif me to grad nite.... okie, i think she would, but wat if..... hum... i better loose some weight.

I wonder wat tommorrow would be like. And i still havent got any thing for Mrs Gn, the short aand cute teacher, ALRIGHT!, and i still havent gotten anyhing for Mr Chua. I really wish to thank him! Okie thats all i have to say today....

No comments: