Monday, September 05, 2005

Hum... i'm very tired!

Wah... today has really been a long day... I slept late last nite, as usual... Then had to meet Zain at 7.30am. Guess wat, as usual, i was late. I was there only at 7.45am. Sori about it Zain. And yah, before i forget, Zain is really weird... And he like Chickens ~ i wonder why ~ OK, enough of Zain, my best buddy....

After we met, we had a simple meal, and i started to do my DNT folio. And yes, its the same one i've been trying to complete... Today, however was different. We were told that it is the final day for submission. So everyone in the class took a spot in the workshop and did the folio. It looked really weird. The whole class was actually doing something....

I was also with the SVA crew too. It is nice for all of us to meet again, though i missed the times that we used to travel around the country. North. South. East. We've been there... Only left west, but we feel that it's too boring and also very far away. I wonder where we should go for the next SVA meeting. How about Sentosa.. And i really can't understand why Zain actually sacrificed himself.. He is really good, yet the situation had unexpected results. WHY? But, we are all still a team, better still, we are a big family... We had lots of great times. We made the Teo Com Room like our own home. No one else could enter. Thoses where really fun times....

Now, i am more concerned about my studies. I have several courses in mind. I hope i can get to it. I have to start studying smart, not just hard.This is going to be hard...

Well better go and complete my folio. BB!

No comments: