Thursday, September 22, 2005

Ello, I'm at the com lab now!

I'm at the schools com lab now. Sigh waiting to collect my Colours Award... Haha. OK, this is good rite?

Meanwhile, i'm trying to spice up the SVA production. I saw this film, Puteri Gunung Ledang... its very interesting. And i love TIARA JACQUELINA, who plays GUSTI PUTRI RETNO DUMILLAH. She spent over one year undergoing a transformation into the Javanese Putri. Whoa. And she did it good! Okies .. i can go on talking about this movie forever..
Juz check it out yourself at http://www.pglthemovie.com/ and teddy, i think i will be keeping the disc for a long time. Haha

I think that Hannah, the ghost, should act like that... That will be damn nice. Hehe. BTW, tmr, the sva crew is going shopping. I hope we can get some costumes, like the one of GUSTI PUTRI! That will be damn nice.... but um... Hannah...

Okies, i gtg..

No comments: