Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Today...

OK, where do i start with.... Hum. today wasnt like anyother. I realised something very important. There's only about a month left to the O-Lvl's. AHHHHHh!

The morning was filled with ups an downs... i dun wanna share it. Aft recess, it got much better. First, there was some survey thing, then there was chem pratical. I really find chem interesting, cos i end up creating a mess. Haha. Ah, aft Chem was SS. It was as usual, A-L-R-I-G-H-T ! I didnt want to leave sch, even aft the bell rang, time had gone by too quickly. Oh My, Wat The F#$%, REALITY CHECK! Besides, i had to rush home....

Kaes, nvm about that. BTW, i wanna tell teddy that he has to take on the very important task, the u-know what task. So make me proud, ok. And dont let me down!

K, that's all the time i have... i have to go back to my revision. I guess its gonna be a long nite.

No comments: