Tuesday, September 13, 2005

DNT IS COMPLETE!

I finally completed my DNT artifact. It is done, a car washing aid! Well, it looks ok and it can hold the weight of 2 buckets of water... The finish is also good. Wah! No more stress. Now, its juz theory.

Today was my SS prelim as well as POA. SS was damn interesting. I managed to write alot with supporting datails and textbook refrence. I had lots of time to check thru the work. Mrs Gn, please give me more marks ok..... n u look damn cute. And sori i lied to you the other time, when i asked u about what movie you like. Its actually because i wanted to get u a special something for Teacher's Day..... well, i will try to get it for u as soon as possible. ok?

So tmr is my physics. I really hope i can do it properly. Must remember all the formulas.
Really must go... BB

No comments: