Saturday, September 03, 2005

hehe... i love birthday's

Well, u wanna know why i love my Birthday, cos it stil ain't over.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings... on my new iPod. Hehe, i have my own iPod, a very special gift from my parents. Now i have lots of space ;) I am soo excited. I was at the Commex fair to get my iPod today. It was very crowded.... so crowded that we had to wait a long time just to get in. It's worst than a war zone in there.

Today, i also had lots of fun with the SVA crew - + Schools Video Awards + - It has been a long time since we all met. And as usual, we had lots of fun. We went to the Esplanade Theaters On The Bay. There, we went to this store "POPCORNPOP" It is a store dedicated to all those wonderful movie lovers and collectors. They have movie posters, postcards, calendar cards, magnets, flyer(handbills) from all over the world. As usual, i could not just leave without getting anything.. After a lot of searching, i bought a Blade Trinity Poster. I wanted to get the banner,but sadly they did not have the set..

Okie... i cant wait to use the iPod... gtg.

No comments: