Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Today? Sigh...

Today, has been a normal day.. juz like any other... I met Zain in the morning, n as usual was late. Then had to rush to school. I was supposed to complete my DNT folio... But ended up, I did not do it. I was watching a movie in Teo's Com Rm! I was watching a French film - Les Choristes, The Choir. It is really great!

The film only ended at about lunch hour. So I had to have something, so the SVA crew walked down to Mac.. We actually had a quick meal. But later we were rounding J8! Ahh. Then we actually took a bus back, cos we were too lazy and tired! Back at Teo's Com Rm.. i was too tired to actually do anything. So u had a little break. That break eventually became very long. Sigh..

After that, i left the school with Zain and KFC. I should not have disturbed the chicken and the chicken-lover! Ahhh... But wat the for!

Now, I'm trying to complete my DNT... wat the .... okie, NVM. So, i have got lots of stuff to do tmr. N must remember to buy STUFF mag! Its my fav mag... maybe after the you know wat mags.... Hehehe

Okie, thats it for today..

No comments: