Sunday, September 11, 2005

Had a short break..

Ello, I went to JB yesterday for a short break. Well, as usual we only left at about lunch hour. It was really fun to pack my bag and leave in less than an hour. I love these surprise breaks. Haha.

K, as soon as we go to Malaysia, I was very hungry.. So off to the best food around the area. We had a nice Indian meal. Its was veri spicy...WHOA... its hot, aahhhh! After that we made our way to the Puteri Pan Pacific Hotel. There it was a quick check-in ... and off to the rooms! My room was at level 9. It had a really great view. Next, I was like, " OK, we are here, so wats next?" . Soon we were of to check out the shopping. After the shopping break, a few off us decided to check out the pool. I never expected to have soo much fun. Sadly the hotels beach ball popped... Ah, sigh. So we got out of the pool and into the saunas, jacuzzi, and the steam room. I love the spa. Hehe. I wonder why? After that, it was time for a great dinner.

The next day, i got up late. We were the the last few people to go for breakfast. Then it was off to more shopping. I got my self a Quicksilver cap, a tee and some other stuff. I wanted to get some stuff for Teddy and gang, but sori guys, not much time left. Had to check-out and go get a cab back... After a while of waiting for a cab, we finally managed to get back home...

And now i'm back home. What a day, I need some sleep!
BB

No comments: