Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Coming Soon...

The festive's are coming soon. That one special day where i actually get to see all my relations. I guess i see them about 3 or 4 times a year.... So the festive's are a good time to get together. My parents wanted to get some stuff from JB for the festive....

This weekend was just the average, just that the cafe was closed. My family then decided to go down to JB... I got some clothes and stuff for Deepavali. Then we went looking for some car accessories. So went to this "Southern City Mega Mart". Interesting? At about 9pm, we left the place and went for some seafood dinner around the "Zon, f.k.a Eden Garden Hotel" The food was nice.. Yummy. The giant prawns...

At about 10.30pm, we decided that we should stay the night.. So we went into the hotel without a reservation and got a room. At 10.30 in the night! The next day was filled with more shopping and stuff.

Aint life exciting?

No comments: