Saturday, October 21, 2006

Deepavali

Wednesday was my Dad's B'day. The morning started as usual. We went to work.. but guess what, mom said we could close the cafe early. So we did! Haha. Then as we were going home, i asked my mom if she had planed anything for my dad's b'day. And the obvious was NO. So i suggested why not going overseas.

Surprise! At about 6.30pm we went down to a travel agent and made a booking, to Genting. The bus was to leave at 10pm. So we had about 3.5hrs.... So we rushed back home, got some stuff and left.

The bus was wonderful, 2 level of seating, individual multi-channel tv's. And all the chairs were massage chairs. So relaxing. Time passed so quickly. The bus arrived at about 5.30am. And that is quite late, compared to the dozen other times i gone there.

I really had a great time there! I got some much of stuff... The Mystique Show was interesting and the M Spa was just fantastic.

..dots..

No comments: