Saturday, August 05, 2006

Dreadlocks no more....

Ello.

I finally removed my dreads. More liked pulled it out. Ouch! My hair looks so damn messed up now.. Must think of a new style to shock some ppl. Haha

So, today... hum. Did nothing much today... Ahh, i went to the post office to collect my registered mail, a "post-tube". Well, it was supposed to be a mail tube. I was so damn excited to finally get my mail. It had little dents around th middle, and had this stamped on it --> RECEIVED IN THIS CONDITION. And guess what, it was empty. The tube was empty. Ahh! I purchased a poster off Ebay... cost $8.50 ... and its not in the tube...

Ok, nvm... Aft that, i went to the lending library section of the national library to get some books for journalism.. I got a book on journalism in wartime. Interesting?

Ok, gtg.

No comments: