Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Milano

I woke up and saw a maid, not the movie... Part-time Indonesian maid, for the next few days, until the maid from India arrives. The maid seems friendly... And i still haven't gotten her name. I dunno what she has with the way i place the pillows on my daybed. I got so many pillows because i want the bed to look and feel nice and comfy, not to stack up the pillows. Sigh. Anyways, i still had to get lunch, nothing much changed. Family.

Its been a long time since I've been to the cafe or to the office. I can't wait to go back and resume work as usual. I actually miss getting up early in the morning, going to the cafe and being around so many wonderful people. Life.

PR Quiz was interesting.. I knew some answers... but juz couldn't remember it at that time, like the 7Cs of Communication.. I missed out "Channels" and wrote Consumption instead of capability.Must have been hungry. Study.

On the way home, at a stopover at a petrol kiosk, i found a shelf full of Milano cookies. Cute packaging. Never heard of it or noticed it until last weeks advertising class. Taste Of Advertising.


Tomorrow, I'm meeting some frenzs from KCP SVA 06' crew. I can never forget this people. Can you believe that for 4 years in KCP, i don't even know some of my classmates like how i know these sva ppl. I actually has lots of fun.. I even missed some DNT classes cos i was crazy over SVA. Was it because of my love for film or because of the people? Later in the evening, i will be meeting some of my sec 3/4 classmates. Cant wait to see all this people. Friendship.

Love? Perhaps. Perhaps not.

Some things never change, some things always do.

No comments: