Thursday, August 31, 2006

On 30th Aug 1989, I came into this world...

Ello.

Yesterday was interesting, i met Zai and Sebas at J8 for lunch. And as usual, i was late. Oops. Later, i met Josh, Sherman and Hannah (and her friend) . Its been so long since i've seen all this people. Time has gone by so quickly.. We were supposed to go watch some movie, but the plans were constantly changing. Finally, this is what we did --> Josh, Sherman and I had dinner at Marina Square.. then Hannah joined us. Then we went bowling. --> the funniest bunch of people i can ever bowl with.

At Marina Square

Hannah left after the game... we guys went on to see a movie.. a not very nice one.. CLICK. How bad can a movie get? Very.

I made it home by 12mn. Juz on time for my B'day.. Haha. And as usual, my b'day has been so fun. And its really not the gifts, but the thought and the time. Thanks to everyone who made my B'day so special... Special thanks to my Mom, Dad, Sis.....

I really wanted a tattoo for my b'day, but sadly i couldn't.. so perhaps another time.

Another very special thing about my B'day is that Esther, from by Mass Comm class, and i are born on the same day (Juz a year diff). So cool. She's really a nice fren.

Happy Birthday Esther!

No comments: