Thursday, April 19, 2007

BYOB Day

Global Warming!

Had a presentation on Global Warming for the comm's module. As moments passed, i got more nervous. I went out for some fresh air. And guess what.... I actually came back all relaxed and confident. Simply going up there and presenting. So strange, i didnt know i could be so relaxed. Haha. I finally understood why, when Shelby told me this, I was well prepared.

I don't understand why some people were saying that they had to play the videos off the web, like from youtube... Creating lots of mess. Conclusion: Not everyone is aware of file rippers. (for education purpose.. hehe)

Btw, since its "Bring You Own Bag Day", i actually brought this environmentally friendly bag to class... looks interesting, but hey... it for a good cause. So wateva wateva...

Culture class was interesting. We had some class activity going on, DEBATE - positive and negative effects of mass-mediated comm's! And i dun recall every doing a debate... The topic was simple. And i considered myself to have an unfair advantage - the internet. The debate was really fun, i gained a lot of info...

Aft class was the surprise for Shelby and Alina. Well, Kind-of.

No comments: