Saturday, April 07, 2007

Good Friday.

Good Friday.

What did i do? I got up damn late.. I think it was about 1pm!

I meet Benson n the club for a farewell dinner at Marina South.. the DIY place... it was damn interesting, as always. I realized that someone could create a fire! A true attention grabber. The atmosphere there is so informal. Cool...

The after dinner stuff was ok. Definitely could have been better! Missed the late night prata thing..

Being bored as i was... I met my sis n got home shortly after. I i was wondering wats nice on Demand Tv. Its like.. um, seen that, have that, ooh it not available yet.

So it was Little Man. Had a great laugh. Truly funny stuff. Or was it the long island tea..

Well, so the next day! --> Today.

Am at home, haven't gone out anywhere. I'm stuck with my granddad! So i was watching this movie on Central, "Waqt". A really nice and meaningful story. Very moving. Can cause a spill of emotions. Tissues recommended!

So what am i going to do next?

TBC...

No comments: