Sunday, April 08, 2007

Ooh Granny!

Ooh Granny!

It was boring till evening. It was decided that we pass to my granny the bed. So we brought a bed frame to granny. So at first she was like... dispose the old sofa and place the bed there. My bro-in-law n I did so. Then guess what, she says that we got to bring the bed into her room! Ahh!

After lots of hard work and cleaning... it was done. --> My granny. I wonder why is she like that. She's got a list of stuff to get. We got her a sofa and a fan. And she says the fan is sooo small the wind can only reach her face. Lolz. The way shes says it is supper funny.

So now, must get a bigger fan. (maybe i should consider the industrial ones...haha) She also wants a TV rack...

What a day! Anyways granny... we'll try to make the house even better by the Indian New Year...

No comments: